When RVs have to go...™
Frequent Asked Questions

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions Answer

Some RV sites advertise a "Honey Wagon" service, what is a honey wagon?

"Honey Wagon" is a term used to describe a vehicle (truck/trailer) that empties out the holding tanks of RV's at their campsite. The "Honey Wagon" is often used at campsites where there isn't a sewer system to each site.

The term "honey wagon" is a euphemism (an inoffensive expression that is substituted for one that is considered offensive) originally referring to a horse drawn wagon caring a tank of sewage.

Back to FAQ's

Share on Facebook  Tweeter Tweet  Share on LinkedIn  Pinterest Pin it  Post to Tumblr

If you find this Free website useful, please consider a small donation ($10) to help support it.

Your contribution is more than a donation.

Your contribution helps pay for: web hosting server (small servers do not run the website anymore), https secure certificate, domain names, development support, web cache server, etc. The website is Free but the cost to run it are not.

Sponsored Links

Facebook  Twitter  Pinterest  RSS

Serving the RV community for over 15 years
Sanidumps.com - When RVs have to go...™
© 2006 - 2022 Sanidumps.com - All rights reserved.

Copyright Notice:

The content contained in this website may be used for personal reference only and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent permission from Sanidumps.com


Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, United States & more...