The Sanidumps.com Send to Mobile service ("the Service") is operated by ("us" or "we"). Each time you use the Service you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and you should only use the Service if you agree to these terms. We may change these terms at any time and recommend you check these terms each time you use the Service.
1. Accessing the Service
- To access and use the Service, you must be the owner of the mobile handset or account from which the Service is used, or have the consent of the owner to access and use the Service.
- The Service is provided free for your personal use by Sanidumps.com but your standard network charges will apply.
- We may add to, remove or vary any information provided via the Service at any time. We do not warrant or represent that your access to the Service will be continuous, free from errors, faults or viruses, or secure.
- We, and our related entities and contractors, do not guarantee that the Service or the application version will operate on your mobile handset or operate without causing damage to or disturbing the usual operation of your mobile handset.
2. Your use
You must not and must not attempt to or permit another person to:
- Use the Service to data mine or conduct automated searches of the Sanidumps.com site and any data contained in it, or the Sanidumps.com map data;
- 20 SMS messages per day for personal use only
- Use the Service or the information or content disclosed to you via the Service:
- in any way which is unlawful, offensive or results, or could result, in damage to property or injury to any person, including by harassing or threatening people;
- in a way which infringes our or any other person's rights (including intellectual property rights and moral rights);
- Knowingly transmit any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other disabling feature to or via the Service.
3. Intellectual property
- Unless otherwise indicated, we own, or use under licence, copyright in the content made available via the Service and design of the Service, including the Sanidumps.com map data. Except as set out in these terms, or as permitted by law, you must not reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Service or the content made available via the Service, including for commercial purposes or for commercial gain.
4. Your liability
- You are liable to us and our related bodies corporate if you breach these terms.
- You agree to indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents, against all claims, demands, damages, costs, penalties and liabilities caused by your breach of these terms.
5. Our liability
- Every attempt is made to provide accurate and timely information on as "AS IS" basis. Sanidumps.com does not warranty the accuracy, relevance and potential risks of using the information provided.
- The terms that apply to your use of the Service are these terms and those implied by law that cannot be excluded.
- To the extent permitted by law we, our related entities and contractors, exclude all liability (including negligence), arising from or in connection with the Service, including in connection with downloading the Application Version and the use or content of any third party sites that link from the Service. If our liability cannot be excluded, but can be limited under any legislation, our liability and the liability of our related entities is limited, where applicable, to resupplying the Service (or the cost of resupplying the Service).
6. Suspension or termination
We may suspend, litigate or limit your access to the Service at any time if:
- You are in material breach of these terms;
- The law requires us to do so;
- If you exceed 20 SMS messages per day limit for personal use;
- If it is necessary for maintenance or repair of relevant equipment or systems; or
- If there are other reasonable grounds for us to do so.
In addition, site Terms and Conditions apply for use of www.sanidumps.com site.
Copyright © 2006-2022 - Sanidumps.com - All Rights Reserved.
Content cannot be copied or redistributed without specific permission.